Dark Melody

Esta é uma música de minha composição =]

Foi tocada pelos Inimigos do Ritmo (Hollyguto e Paulo no momento).

Confiram, a letra está em baixo do vídeo:


Letra da Música


Could you borrow me your eyes?

‘Cause everything is dark with mines.

Please borrow me your eyes

I have to see the sunrise

One last time…


For years I’m trapped in this black hole.

Then you appeared and gave me some hope

You’re like a star which shone into my sky

And keep trying to make my day bright


~~ Refrão ~~
Could you borrow me your eyes?

‘Cause everything is dark with mines

Please borrow me your eyes

So I’ll see the sunrise
~~ Refrão ~~


I keep searching and searching

But I still can’t find love

I keep digging and digging

But I’m only increasing my hollow inside

Can you guide me to your own way?

And that day I will not say

That my time was thrown away


-Refrão


My eyes can’t see the light

They are a mirror in the night

Despite that dark

Your rainbow makes my heart spark

Just passing by…

0 comentários: